Insurance Premium Finance

Insurance Premium Financing (IPF) is another product which is tailormade to help customers to get insurance through financing by contributing 70 % of the total premium  and leaves  only 30% to be paid  by the customer.


It is relieving a customer from hassles and enables a customer to get insurance within a desired time.